Certificate in Primary Movement for the Early Years (3 day course)
- An appropriate teaching qualification (in a relevant subject area).
- Currently working with children in an appropriate educational setting.
- Experience of working with children with learning difficulties.
The Primary Movement for the Early Years course is designed as a complete training for teachers working in a school setting with children aged 4 – 7 years and as a first stage of training for teachers working with older children and adolescents. The movement programme taught on this course takes 10 - 15 minutes to complete daily and can be used with whole classes. It is suitable for all children attending nursery school or early primary school and begins the programme for older children and adolescents.
The course consists of 3 separate days of intensive tuition in small groups and is held between 10.00am and 3.30pm each day.
Next course in Northern Ireland
- BELFAST Please contact us if you wish to be notified of the next course dates when they become available.
Next course in the Republic of Ireland:
- DUBLIN Please contact us if you wish to be notified of the next course dates when they become available.
Courses in England, Scotland and Wales:
- Please contact us if you are based in England, Scotland or Wales and are interested in training.
Please print and complete an application form and send it to Primary Movement by post or fax. Please do not include any money.
3-5 Malone Road
Tel & Fax :
U.K. 02890 222182
R.O.I. 04890 222182