Certificate in Primary Movement Advanced Level (2 day course)
- An appropriate teaching qualification (in a relevant subject area).
- Currently working with children in an appropriate educational setting.
- Completion of Foundation Level Primary Movement® Training.
- Experience of working with children with learning difficulties.
The Advanced Level course is for teachers working in a school or college setting with older children (aged 7 years and over, with no upper age limit) particularly those with specific learning difficulties. The movement programme taught on this course follows on from the programme taught on the Foundation Level course. It takes 10 – 15 minutes to complete daily and can be used with whole classes.
The course consists of 2 consecutive days of intensive tuition in small groups and is held between 10.00am and 3.30pm each day.
Next course in Northern Ireland:
- BELFAST Please contact us if you have completed Foundation Level training.
Next course in the Republic of Ireland:
- DUBLIN Please contact us if you have completed Foundation Level training.
Courses in England, Scotland and Wales:
- Please contact us if you have completed Foundation Level training.
Please print and complete an application form and send it to Primary Movement by post or fax.
3-5 Malone Road
Tel & Fax :
U.K. 02890 222182
R.O.I. 04890 222182
Rest of World +44 (0) 2890 222182